Grow your Twitter social with Postly
Publishing on Twitter can help you grow your audience, promote your products, drive traffic to your website, and more.
Publish Tweets & Threads
Postly automatically generates Twitter Threads for you. You should create your Twitter posts the same way as you create other posts and use the Preview tab to view and edit before publishing.
Publish smart Polls
You can publish polls on Twitter as an easy way to interact with your audience and get their opinion about topical issues.
Setting up your Twitter account
- PLEASE ACCEPT ALL PERMISSIONS WHILE CONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Note that logging out of your social platforms, changing your social media account password or login details will affect your connections here, reconnect to ensure a good experience.
- Some account onnections expire every 60 days, ensure to reconnect your account periodically for a good experience.
- Reconnecting your ccount does not affect already scheduled posts. They will still be published at scheduled time.
Before you can use Postly with Twitter you must do the following:
- You need access to the Twitter account. i.e. username and password for authentication.
Connecting Multiple Accounts
Some platforms do not allow multiple accounts on the same browser session.
- You would have to first of all sign in to all your Twitter accounts on a different browser tab and then switch to each in order to connect it to Postly.
- Alternatively, you can sign in/sign out to one account at a time, while connecting each to Postly.