Grow your Telegram social with Postly
Telegram groups are an excellent marketing tool because they allow businesses to easily reach a large audience.
Publish in groups
Create your Telegrate groups and publish content to the audience. You need to have admin access to the groups to be able to publish content.
Publish on your Channels
You can publish it on your Telegram channels. You need to have admin access to the channels to be able to publish content.
Setting up your Telegram account
- PLEASE ACCEPT ALL PERMISSIONS WHILE CONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Note that logging out of your social platforms, changing your social media account password or login details will affect your connections here, reconnect to ensure a good experience.
- Some account onnections expire every 60 days, ensure to reconnect your account periodically for a good experience.
- Reconnecting your ccount does not affect already scheduled posts. They will still be published at scheduled time.
Before you can use Postly with a Telegram account, you must do the following:
- You must be an admin to the groups and channels.
- Must have a username for your Telegram account.
- Adhere STRICTLY to the Instructions on the Platform connection page of the Dashboard.