Grow your Reddit social with Postly
Reddit has a quality audience and if you publish your campaigns strategically, you can get a good set of loyal customers as well as good brand visibility.
Publish images & videos
You can publish your images and videos direct from Postly.
It’s not just traffic that makes Reddit so valuable. It’s how engaged that traffic is.
According to statistics published in The Next Web, the average Reddit user spends 15 minutes, and 47 seconds on Reddit each day, compared to just over 11 minutes for Facebook and 6 minutes and 23 seconds on Twitter.
Setting up your Reddit account
- PLEASE ACCEPT ALL PERMISSIONS WHILE CONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Note that logging out of your social platforms, changing your social media account password or login details will affect your connections here, reconnect to ensure a good experience.
- Some account onnections expire every 60 days, ensure to reconnect your account periodically for a good experience.
- Reconnecting your ccount does not affect already scheduled posts. They will still be published at scheduled time.
Connecting Reddit profile and communities
Before you can use Postly with Reddit, you must do the following:
- You must be an admin to the communities.
- Full admin access is required, Content admin and others are not allowed.
Connecting Multiple Accounts
Some platforms do not allow multiple accounts on the same browser session.
- You would have to first of all sign in to all your Reddit accounts on a different browser tab and then switch to each in order to connect it to Postly.
- Alternatively, you can sign in/sign out to one account at a time, while connecting each to Postly.